Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring... Spring.... get some Color from Peir 1....

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pier 1 for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Hi all,  Wow I am so excited to see the sun is out it is NOT raining as of right now. 

 

I was just out on my back deck sweeping away branches and leaves, as I looked at my sorry patio furniture ......I know I would love to get some outdoor furniture.  I saw a spring ad from Peir 1 and I am hooked.  Got to love the color pops that are there at Pier 1..! 

Does anyone else know what I mean?

 

Head over to Pier 1 HERE and check out their COLOR for spring!

 

 Here are a few picures of things that I cannot wait to get my hands on  :)

 

These would be great for the get together with family and friends, I can always use some bright cheery seating that is durable enough to withstand the Oregon weather. And I was amazed at how great they would all work inside too! 

 

These wicker chairs and bright color stools can be used anywhere! Outdoors or Indoors!

Just take a look at the indoor/outdoor Rugs! wow!!!

 


 

 

 I love it!! visit Pier 1and you too will love their spring colors!

 

signup for their news letterPier 1 Outdoor newsletter.....

 

check out thePier 1 Tweetupsnear you

Dallas March 22nd

Atlana April 5th

NYC April 20th

 

I am also very excited on how easy and versatile their products are... you can use them on the backyard patio or change things up and bring them in the house!!

 

Be sure to visit www.pier1.com and sign up for the great in-store offers March 18-20.

 

 

....Please feel free to let me know what some of your favorites are...

Enhanced by Zemanta

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...